7 May 2008

KG Hattie platforms

My new job definitely has its perks. The 50% discount, the sample sales, the ridiculous amount of holiday. But being paid to spend time 'researching' other fashion sites is the one I'm enjoying the most.

Recently I was asked to set up a new screen for part of the checkout process, and fortunately I remembered Kurt Geiger had a particularly neat example, which I'd come across almost buying a pair of sandals recently. I love the KG website. It looks classy, it's easy to use and it has one of the smoothest checkouts I've come across.

KG Hattie platforms

This seemed too good an opportunity to miss, and I bought myself these lovely brown suede platform Hattie slingbacks in the sale for £81.

If only I could claim them on expenses...

KG Hattie platforms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love kg hattie - but how did you manage to get them for £81, are they not £120 in the shops.

Please tell me your secret...

emzyb said...

there was a sale on the KG website :) by the time I'd received them they were back to full price on the site again, so I was very lucky! Saw them brand new on ebay for £50 a few weeks ago too...